Sunday, September 27, 2009

What happened to all the posts on MAICETUS?

Some of you may be wondering what has happened with the posting on Maiacetus? It seems my synopses of whale watching trips and research cruises have been neglected and you are right...but I'm back and the blog will soon be up and running with updates on my whale nerd adventures.


Why the neglect? I have been away for the past month working as a marine mammal observer for seismic mitigation for a geophysical research project for scientists with the University of Washington and Oregon and techs from Woods Hole and Scripps. Unfortunately, the RV Langseth, which is operated by Columbia University in New York, does not have ideal internet band width for posting blog entries...so now I am back and will be updating all the past posts and filling you in on the most recent marine mammal adventure.


Thanks for reading my blog...and enjoy!

Big Eyes on the RV Langseth MMO tower






No comments:

Post a Comment