Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014: Baba and me

365 Project, Day 153
Here is my day 153 submission to my 365Project:

This week I am visiting extended family in Edmonton, Alberta. I haven't been to visit them for over a year now and, unfortunately, my great grandmother (she's 103!) recently broke her hip, so I decided it was an appropriate time to be there to support her and the rest of the family who would be busy paying her daily visits to the hospital and helping the nurses. 

While visiting today I got this photo of the two of us together at the hospital...she was doing quite well considering the surgery she just had!

Baba and me

My aunt (mom's sister), Baba and my mom

Baba, me and my mom

Baba, my aunt and my mom

Afternoon sun on an empty hospital bed

Hospital bed

Afternoon light

Hospital equipment in afternoon light

No comments:

Post a Comment