Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014: Spring Leaf Beauty

365 Project, Day 164
Here is my day 164 submission to my 365Project:

I had to get out in the spring sun today so I went for a bike ride around Victoria. My intent was to ride around the harbour and then along the waterfront but I got distracted when I stopped by Fishermen's Wharf and ended up catching up with friends working at Jackson's Ice Cream, Eagle Wing Whale Watching and Kelp Reef Adventures kayaking. Despite the distraction from my ride I still managed to squeeze in a ride and a  short photo session at Beacon Hill Park.

Today's photo is a maple leaf starting to open up with some lovely Bokeh in the background. 

"Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf"
Albert Schweitzer





Maple leaves opening in the spring sunshine   
Bella at work...at Kelp Reef Adventures kayaking which my friends own

Bella and the other kayak dog, Luka. Two perfectly sized kayak dogs :)

Luka keeping an eye on the kayaks

View out to Victoria Harbour from Kelp Reef Adventures at FIsherman's Wharf

Big Leaf maple with daffodils at Beacon Hill Park

More views around Beacon Hill Park






No comments:

Post a Comment