Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013: Shipyard Boats - Point Noire, Congo

365 Project, Day 7
Here is my day seven submission to my 365Project:

I arrived last night after 30+ hours of traveling to Point Noire, Congo. We were supposed to leave from this port last night by the transfer boat (the one in blue!) to join the ship but it was decided it would be to dangerous to do this transfer at night so we came back this morning. I wanted to a long exposure of these two derelict boats (and the rat running along the deck of one!) last night but it would've been difficult to pull out my camera and set it up in that situation. When we returned this morning I was able to get this panoramic photo on my iPhone. I love the fact I can easily get these shots with my phone during the hectic times of travel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment