Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Exploring my photography over 365 days! Day ONE :)

June 19, 2013: Bearded Killer Whales

Recently, I have been more passionate about photography and have been working on my photography skills. I learned about the 365Project and decided to do it. So, I will now concurrently begin posting my photos on my blog since I've been too busy to do any other blogs and I figure since these posts will be brief and simple I'll at least be able to keep my blog alive with my daily images :) 

So here's day one: 

Just down the road from my home is the beautiful Victoria Harbour and the Empress Hotel which sits right in the harbour. I was walking around an thought it would be fun to photograph these killer whale shaped shrubs in front of the Empress. I was pretty happy with the results :)



Members of the regularly observed pod of 'bearded' type killer whales cruising near the Empress Hotel this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment