Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013: Sweet Dreaming

365 Project, Day 58
Here is my day fifty-eight submission to my 365Project:

Okay, well I wasn't actually sleeping when I took this photo...I had been trying to figure out what to do for my photo today when I was lying in bed and thought it might be fun to take some sort of photo from in my bed. Although I felt a bit silly taking a self portrait while pretending to sleep I thought it turned out pretty fun (and I have to admit I was chuckling to myself when I did it!).


Fun fact of the day:

"Lucid dreaming" is what dreaming when you knowing you're dreaming is called. Today I listened to another wonderful Radiolab podcast, this one on dreaming, and I heard some fascinating stories about people and their lucid dreams. Apparently we should all be able to do this...and here's a link to the Lucid Dreaming website with tips on how to do this. Sounds like fun to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment