Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19, 2013: In Honour of The Word Of The Year...A Selfie!

365 Project, Day 116
Here is my day 116 submission to my 365Project:

I was trying to think of something to photograph today when I remembered an interesting project I heard people are doing; taking a photo of themselves (aka a "selfie") each day for a year or even longer. I don't know if I'll be doing a project like that...I feel a bit silly taking 'selfies' but I thought I'd take one today. 

Actually, I kind of liked the shot because it really highlighted the colour of my eyes. I don't think about the colour of my eyes often but I liked how they came out in this photo :) 



Fun fact of the day:
Apparently "selfie" is the Oxford Dictionary Word of the Year for 2013!

Read more about the Oxford Dictionary Word of the Year at this Oxford Dictionary webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment