Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014: Dutch Highland Cow Calf...and more scenes from Rasterhoff Park and Den Helder!

365 Project, Day 178
Here is my day 178 submission to my 365Project:

We had to be up early this morning to head back to Den Helder from Sneek although that was no problem for me as I'm still a touch jet lagged and I even managed to get out for another early morning photo session. I was glad I did went because I came across a nice little group of Highland Cattle grazing in the park next to the hotel, Rasterhoff Park

My shot of the day is a photo of a calf which was part of the group of highland cows, so sweet! 


Stick my tongue out at you!


Here are some more photos of scenes around Rasterhoff Park including more shots of the Highland Cows:













And some more shots from back in Den Helder...Herring Gulls, Ruddy Turnstones, Eurasian Oystercatchers and a kite surfer :)


Herring gulls (Larus argentatus) at the seaside in Den Helder

Herring gull (Larus argentatus)

Ruddy Turnstones (Arenaria interpres) in flight in Den Helder

Eurasian Oystercatcher (Haematopus astralegus)


No comments:

Post a Comment