Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, 2014: Scrutinising Swallow

365 Project, Day 193
Here is my day 193 submission to my 365Project:

This Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica) was flying around the ship today and during a moment of rest on the bow I snapped photos of the little guy...and it appears that he noticed and I love this photo of him staring back at me with a scrutinizing gaze. 

A scrutinizing swallow...Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica)


There were also some small boat operations today and I took these photos of the workboat on it's return to be lifted up the side of the ship on the davit:





Here are some more photos of the Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica) hanging out on the bow:

Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica)

Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica) wing stretch

Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica)

Barn Swallow (Hirundo rustica)

No comments:

Post a Comment