Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013: Altocumulus beauty :)

365 Project, Day 137
Here is my day 137 submission to my 365Project:

Okay, I'm way behind on my posts because LIFE happened, ha ha! Actually, we were finishing up the project and I got busy working on our data and writing the report. 

So, It's now well into January and I'm catching up again, eek! Oh well, such is life! Here are some photos from yet another amazing offshore sunset. I absolutely loved how golden the sky was and these altocumulus cloud formations created such an interesting ceiling effect:




Fun fact of the day:
I believe these were Altocumulus clouds. Altocumulus clouds do not usually produce rain but could indicate a weather change in the next day or so (in fact we had light rain the following morning!). 

To read more about altocumulus clouds and other weather formations check out this webpage





No comments:

Post a Comment