Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013: How Do I Get Off This Sundial?

365 Project, Day 69
Here is my day sixty-nine submission to my 365Project:

Now that I'm home I had the pleasure of a relaxing day and some extra time to do some photography. Today was a day to try to do some trick photography...which was trickier than I thought it would be! I did manage to get this shot of my boyfriend 'trapped' on, and pondering how to get off, this sundial, ha ha ;)



Fun fact of the day:
In the Middle Ages peasants in northern Europe used sundials carved into the bottom of their wooden clogs. To tell the time, they would take off their shoe, stand it up facing the sun and the hour was told by the shadow the heel cast on the dial.

To read more about Sundials go here.

  And here's a photo of Dahlias at Beacon Hill Park 


No comments:

Post a Comment